Monday 14 March 2016

My Biography


I don't talk too much. But when I write, a pigeon can't even catch my word. HAHAHA. Hello dear readers, My real name is Ibrahim Bin Ramali and I'm currently studying at the well-known Fakulti Filem Teater dan Animasi (FiTA) located at UiTM Kampus Puncak Perdana. Here at my college, I was known with many types of name such as Joongkook, Goku and Im, but you can call me anything you prefers, just don't be weirder anymore. But I prefer Im.. Currently I am studying the film major. I speaks more frequent in Malay, but in typing, I actually prefers English and I don't know why.

Me myself are born and originated from Ipoh Perak. I have a total of five siblings including me as the eldest son in the family. Yeah, I'm the big brother of this family. My father passed away in 2014 and my family went through a really hard situation. Despite that, I have to hold on to my father's word which is, "Study hard and change our family". In November 2014, I then decided to further my studies and here I am.

Just a bit introduction to my life, I'm a big fan of Anime which the life I lived when I was younger. My childhood were filled with a lots of japanese animation cartoon. Some of the old-school japanese cartoon that I still recognized such as Doraemon, Inuyasha, Digimon Adventure, Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Saint Seiya, Bleach and many more awesome animation! But my heart falls for this one particular Anime, known as Dragon Ball Z. If you guys are DBZ fans, the we are gang! Imma big fan of how Akira Toriyama potrays a fictional character named Son Goku whom is actually adapted from the famous chinese forklores regarding the existance of a Monkey King or it's actual name, Sun Wu Kong. Toriyama potrays Son Goku's character as a half ape creature that originated from Planet Vegeta and comes to Earth. Goku then raised by an old man named Master Roshi and he grew up as a human despite his true strength and mystique power as a race called Saiyan.

Whoopsie, did I talk to much on my sanity in DBZ? Hahaha pardon me. This post was actually meant for my biography, but it turned out to another dreamless speech of mine in admiring the DBZ series. Other than that, I also had another passion, which is I enjoyed songs from Korea. Oh ya, they called it now K-Pop! I love songs from Girls Generation or SNSD and Big Bang. These two name are actually can be regarded as "legend" because of their longevity and survivality in the industry for more than 10 years. Songs like Honey, Gee, I Got A Boy from SNSD are my favourites because in my opinion, they old songs are much better than the lastest. But, some of the lastest songs like Catch Me If You Can and Lion Heart are also have its own versatile and unique.

Okay that's all for my little biography. Tqs!

No comments:

Post a Comment